Sunday, February 1, 2009

Cranky Mom

I must share one of my not so finer moments. ..

We are moving to a new townhouse just on the other side of the tuberun and are so grateful. We will have a nice big deck, a fireplace and a nice guest bedroom downstairs with its own bathroom. I'll make sure to post pictures when we do actually get in there. BUT it needed to be painted inside so Brian has been working so very hard after work until around 8:30ish for 9 days now. Anyway, as most of you know I have the worlds best husband so its natural to say he helps out TREMENDOUSLY with the kids...and I have been missing the help since he has been so busy.
I actually haven't been too stressed out..but I do have my moments like today. Abbs has been struggling with whining a lot lately, I think any kind of excitement is hard for her to handle. Anyways, I got them Airheads at the G. store today and all the way home she whined that she wanted it NOW before lunch. Mind you, my road was blocked because of a camper bus..so we had to do a few circles until the bus moved...so I was a bit agitated by the time we got in the house. Abby was still whining at me as I was walking in the bathroom....so I turned around and said "If you don't stop crying I am going to eat your Airhead!" Wow. I think we both were shocked. Eat your Airhead? How about, I am going to take away your Airhead or something like that? Geez...

1 comment:

Michele said...

You're so evil. :-) I remember when Emily was up ALL NIGHT crying and I handed her off to James at 3 in the morning saying something like "take her or I'm going to throw her against the wall" - I can't believe the things that come out of my mouth sometimes. Thank God for His mercy - because if anyone deserves hell, I certainly do.