Saturday, July 19, 2008

Brian workin his magic


Brian and I had some annual bloodwork that we got done this morning. We brought all the kids with us, so we took turns watching the kids while the other went in. I went in first. I got this girl who told me that she was naturally a redhead but recently died her hair platinum blonde. She seriously was trying to convince me to do the same because 'blondes do have more fun'. Yep. Anyway, she was quick and it was painless.
Brian went in next and came out really quick.He said he had a nice old Iranian lady... I had to laugh though because as I was pulling that painful little strip of tape off, I looked over and saw Brian had a nicely wrapped sticky ACE BANDAGE around his poor little owie. Too funny...I guess he must of worked his magic on her :)

3 comments:

Keri said...

All I said was "My, your cheeks look like freshly baked baklava".

Deanna said...

Ha Ha Ha LOL!! You always make me laugh. I love it! Loving you all and missing you soooooo much!
Aunt Deanna

Laurie said...

good grief... she probably sent Brian home with a prescription for pain medication and her cell phone number in case he had complications.