Thursday, July 24, 2008

Doctor Appointment Extravaganza!

So we ALL had Doctors Appointments today down in Fresno today. We were there at the office from 8:50 to 3pm (with a lunch break) I'm not quite sure if we want to do that again. On one hand it was great to get everybody done all in one day but on the other hand it is very tiring.


Heres our day at the doctors in a nutshell...


Brian was praised for losing 8lbs without even trying.


I was told that I needed to work on my diet because my cholestrol was a little high and it might even help me lose a few pounds. I love Dr. visits.


Megan freaked out because she had an unexpected and unwelcomed shot.


Abby had 4 shots and was kinda bragging about it...


Chloe had 2 shots and gave the nurse stink eye so much so that the nurse said it was so horrible she couldn't look at her anymore.
(Susie sent me this picture of Chloe with Stink eye at 5 months old after she read this post.) So now you have a visual :)

Here is Chloe having a snack before Dr. Gonzalez came in....Hey, whatever keeps her happy :)



And here is our poor poked and prodded children with all their shots afterwards.



On our lunch break we went over to our favorite restaurant....Heres what you get when you order the 'Disciple Roll' ;) aka Watts Special.


2 comments:

Gracey Camp. said...

That is too cute! But shouldn't you get 12 rolls! Love you!

susiej42 said...

I thought the same thing! Sure looks yummy.
Can I post a picture with my comment? I have a great picture of Chloe when she was about 5 months old flashing her "stink eye" :)
I wonder if your doctor will ever try the family plan visit again???
Love you guys and LOVE the pictures...keep them coming!