Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Playground

This morning we went to the staff playground for about an hour. I tried to gather up a few friends but I gave up after I called the first one and woke up the family. I hate when I wake up people. It was 8:45 so I figured I was safe. Oops.
Anyway, here they are playing...






1 comment:

Shannon said...

I hate when I accidently wake people up...happens to me all the time. Mostly cause we all get up SO EARLY at my house that by 8:45 we've been awake for hours! Anyway, you were probably just missing my 8:05 call every morning! I miss our walks and talks on the phone. Can't wait to see you when I get home. We will be home late Sunday. Be thinking of when you'd like to walk...my mom will be here so I can probably go any evening. Talk to you soon!