Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday

Well, nothing much going on here. The girls have been fighting a cold for a couple of weeks now. It seems like Megan and Abby are getting better but Chloe has been miserable since yesterday morning.
Since Megan is feeling better I let her go frog hunting this morning. Here she is with a big pollywog/tadpole. Is there a difference between tadploes and pollywogs?


Megan and Abby sent my dad 'welcome home' cards, I had to take a picture of them before I sent them off because they were so cute. Check out Abbys portrait of Grandpa. It made me giggle since its pretty accurate ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

TADPOLES ONLY HAVE ONE L.

Keri said...

dear anonymous(if that really is your name),
while your criticism is well appreciated, you forgot to add the "eg" to your L. and given the proper time most tadpolls will have two legs. thank you for your comments and good day.

Laurie said...

I could even have recognized your dad from the drawing Abby did! I got a kick out of that too. A future in police sketch artistry? Love you babies... xoxo A.L.

Laurie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laurie said...

...and amp; wes ??????? what the? That needed fixing. Its from doug,laurie,madison and plain old wes. : )

Laurie said...

p.s. Megan you are just like Madison with your love of all creatures great and small! I don't think I would hold a tadpole. ewww! love you! A.L.