I love this one! Cheerful helpers -- who could ask for anything more? Just want to scoop all three of them into a big family hug. Love you guys! Good job! :) xoxo Aunt Laurie
TOO, TOO CUTE. I THINK YOUR CLEANING CREW COULD ALSO DOUBLE AS A DANCE TEAM. LOVE YOU ALL. GREAT MOM, GREAT KIDS.
LOL DAD. Very close timing on the comments there, but yours wins for "witty". I can see the musical now...
Thanks guys! Rick, you are so wonderful for our self esteems :) Love you.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love this one! Cheerful helpers -- who could ask for anything more? Just want to scoop all three of them into a big family hug. Love you guys! Good job! :) xoxo Aunt Laurie
TOO, TOO CUTE. I THINK YOUR CLEANING CREW COULD ALSO DOUBLE AS A DANCE TEAM. LOVE YOU ALL. GREAT MOM, GREAT KIDS.
LOL DAD. Very close timing on the comments there, but yours wins for "witty". I can see the musical now...
Thanks guys! Rick, you are so wonderful for our self esteems :) Love you.
Post a Comment