Wednesday, July 6, 2011

#17- off to the teepees....kind of.

A couple of summers ago, my friends took the girls and I to the teepees just down the road from where we live now. Abby doesnt remember them, so I thought we'd venture out and find them again. They are made with huge branches and you can walk in them. Kinda fun. SO off we went after lunch today....







Once we hit the trail...we found hundreds of tiny little frogs on the path. So we stopped and caught some. And of course we had to run home to get a "habitat" for them. :)



Heres just a cute one of Chlo-bear walking over a log.


She found a bunch of more in this old tire...


So, we went along for a few more yards...and discovered the trail was all overgrown so we turned around and noticed that a deer was hanging out with us :)




I had to run some errands around camp, and one of them was at the office. I had the girls wait outside with their frogs...when I came out they were surrounded by highschoolers :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GUESS WE'LL HAVE TO PUT YOU GUYS IN CHARGE OF THE SCIENCE CAMP.