Beautiful pictures Keri! And thank you for the link you sent... did you order any yet? Like you said, worth a try. :) Think about you guys daily. Can't believe we are at AUGUST already. Whh-aat?!! :) Got home from Kaysi's bday dinner a bit ago. Wish y'all had been here too! (Or all of us up there in your perfect setting!) Love you! Hugs to all and TTYS. xo
Thanks:) No I haven't ordered yet..but I am curious.If I order some I'll get an extra bottle for you to try. :)I can't believe were in August too. The girls start on the 17th. Crazy. talk soon. xoxo
2 comments:
Beautiful pictures Keri! And thank you for the link you sent... did you order any yet? Like you said, worth a try. :) Think about you guys daily. Can't believe we are at AUGUST already. Whh-aat?!! :) Got home from Kaysi's bday dinner a bit ago. Wish y'all had been here too! (Or all of us up there in your perfect setting!) Love you! Hugs to all and TTYS. xo
Thanks:) No I haven't ordered yet..but I am curious.If I order some I'll get an extra bottle for you to try. :)I can't believe were in August too. The girls start on the 17th. Crazy. talk soon. xoxo
Post a Comment