What an adorable house!!! Looks like things are falling into place - which only reinforces that God has you right where he wants you.
What a cute house! I love the yards! I will need you to send me your new number. Hope moving continues to go smoothly.
Your house looks just like I imagined it, though I didn't know you have a white picket fence! Very cute, and painted perfectly:).
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What an adorable house!!! Looks like things are falling into place - which only reinforces that God has you right where he wants you.
What a cute house! I love the yards! I will need you to send me your new number. Hope moving continues to go smoothly.
Your house looks just like I imagined it, though I didn't know you have a white picket fence! Very cute, and painted perfectly:).
Post a Comment