
Well, most of you know, but we are moving back to Templeton in a couple of weeks. It's a long story, but it was very unexpected and very quick. We didn't know we were moving back until last weekend really. No, Brian didn't get fired! The camp has been super supportive and nothing but gracious to us. We just have to take care of our house in Templeton. Brian got the first job he applied for which is a huge blessing! Anyway, we know God is so good and all this is in His hands. So, I am hoping for some moving fairies right about now that will magically move everything for us!
Btw, Abby wrote on the box...pretty good writing eh?

9 comments:
WITH ABBY TO HELP, I'M NOT SURE YOU WILL NEED ANY MOVING FAIRIES TO ASSIST YOU. HER WRITING IS GREAT...AND VERY AMUSING.
Very nice printing Abby! You did a great job! I'm sure Mom is happy that you are helping her pack!! Love you bunches...xoxo
what?...i wont see you when i come up there.....guess i will just have to go to go down there and see you all when i come in may....and dont think that is going to stop me from babysitting the kids....oh i miss you guys.
nicole, we miss you too! you can totally come visit, and babysit! We would love that. Hows Texas? Hows Liz? Hugs to you both.
perfect...sounds good. Ill start planning on that....Texas is good, its different but the Lord has been faithful through it all. Im working at a bank..ha who would have thought, i think that is the worst job out there for me, but it is a HUGE learning experience. Liz is good, she is learning to adjust to Texas. And were so excited to fly out there in a few months.
Wow - BIG changes!! Even though we were only able to get together once for lunch, I was content just to know you lived nearby.
I pray this move opens up tremendous opportunities to serve the Lord!
Thanks for your prayers Michele..well, you can always stop by and say hello on your way to the valley! We are right off the hwy... :) I'd love to visit :)
Hume just wont be the same without your family. I'm with nicole I miss you guys!
Ariel! Oh we miss you too! I just posted on your blog...I think. If I did it right that is ;)
Post a Comment