
As you can tell, I have been playing with black and white effects lately...Usually, I always end up picking color, I like the life it brings...but then again some shots looks so good in black and white! I wish I didn't get the blurred snow in her face but its still cute!
I'm sure going to miss all the beautiful seasons up here.


5 comments:
I LOVE the picture of Abby!!! Beautiful emotion and color. I even like the blurry snow.
I agree with Michele!! Keri, keep on doing what you're doing! Loving everything you post! I love the black/whites and sepia's. These pictures speak volumes, keep up the good work! Love you tons xoxo
Great pictures... taking a picture a day really does improve your/my/insert name here... photography!
Thanks guys :)
Beautiful pictures Keri! Thank you for finding time to do those amongst the moving chaos... love to see new postings every day -- and LOVE you guys! See you soon!
Aunt Laurie
Post a Comment