
So, this is what I woke up to this morning. I like the visual aid he gave. ;)
Monday I noticed a dead animal smell in guest bathroom. We pinpointed it to the outlet. We have figured out that we have a dead something in our wall between our laundry closet and our guest bathroom. And we have guests coming on Sunday. Bummer. So, tonight we our tearing out our laundry room wall in hopes of finding the dead thing before our guests get here. Wish us luck!
* We have found the dead mouse. Brian started to cut into the laundry closet wall then realized the stench wasn't as strong as it was in the bathroom so, he went out into the little hallway area between the bathroom, guest bedroom, and laundry closet and starting cutting away (which made me nervous because you cant hide that hole!) but his Jedi senses did the trick! He cut a little 5 inch by 3 inch hole and there it was. Well, actually there they were. He pulled out a mouse that looked very dead for a very long time. And we were all happy! Then, he said "I better check further inside just in case" and then found the real culprit. Yuck. He wasn't as dead. Anyway, just had to share all the gory details with you all. I'm just happy we got it out before our guests arrive on Sunday!*

3 comments:
YUCK! Wishing you luck... loved Brian's sign! At least its JUST a dead animal :) Was thinking of the bday card Madison got for her Dad this year [Kid to mother...] "Dad just got out of the bathroom after 45 minutes" [inside card] "We might have to move" chuckle chuckle. Happy Wednesday night despite the wall demolition. :) xoxoxo
PETA recommends placing an exercise wheel in the wall before closing the hole. This will give the next mouse something to do before he dies.
eww...I am sorry. We always had a dead animal smell in our downstairs bathroom, but Darin wasn't skilled enough to cut the wall...so we lived with it and some baking soda boxes under the sink :S. Hope your summer is going well. Miss you guys.
Post a Comment