So, tonight we went to a big lawn and played after dinner...
Then we came home and played a game called "20", a game I read about in a magazine. Its a fun game of finding 20 uses for a random thing that you find lying around the house and then everyone has to guess what you are doing with it... Megan picked a sock for the prop tonight.
Heres Brian pretending to make balloon animals
Megan with an oxygen mask.
Its hilarious to try to figure out what the girls are doing...






3 comments:
What a great game! Love the pictures
and the idea of "family night" you're an extraordinary family, and I love every one of you to pieces!!!
missing you too :(
I love your blog, was wondering what happened to you on facebook, and i love your lil mischievous Chloe, shes like my Serena, hope all is well!
I'm glad you enjoy it gina! I like that I can put it on cd for the girls since I lagged with the ole baby books. ha! Anyway, yes, facebook was way too distracting for me...so i got off so i could actually get things done. ha! good to hear from you!
Post a Comment