So, we hung out for as long as Chloe would let us at the staff "Hoe Down" and Bbq on the 4th of July. Its actually a lot of fun to watch...I cant wait until Chloe will actually hang out without the fear of her injuring herself or some other poor soul. I got a few cute pictures though before we had to call it a night... all of them of Chloe being Chloe. I forgot to post them on the 4th but I thought it was better late than never :)
Chloe sitting on Megans back.

Chloe sitting on Abbys head.
Chloe squeezing Megans face.
Chloe discussing very important things with Dennis.
Chloe taking a nap with Dennis.
Oh, and this picture is for Grandma Susie and Charlie...thank you so much for the darling 4th of July shirts! They sure looked cute in them :)
No comments:
Post a Comment