Meet Mr. James Campbell. Megan had a school project where she had to make a pilgrim doll out of a clothespin. The doll had to come from our family heritage. So, we found out we have Scottish on the Reeces side (how strange huh?). Now, I feel a bit of clothespin doll envy because I saw Shannons (I mean Jacks) doll and she even has arms! Wow..I (I mean Megan) just had a heck of a time being creative with a clothespin. I really wanted to give him a red afro out of a dyed cottonball but Meg wouldnt let me. She said Scottish men don't have afros. Huh. How would she know? Oh, and she also made me change his kilt because it was "too pinkish" so that is why he has a blue kilt on. I guess all that matters is she is happy with it! lol

3 comments:
GREAT PHOTO OF MEGAN'S CUTE FACE AND LUCKY MR. JAMES CAMPBELL RIGHT NEXT TO IT.
He's adorable (you, I mean she, did a great job), and of course, so is she.
Love you!
I think that is a FINE looking Scottsman! :)
Post a Comment