Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Go fish

This picture is pretty fuzzy but I had to post it. Playing Go Fish with static hair makes it sooo much funner....



Once again, Chloe struttin with her accessories.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! That made me laugh out loud! Hilarious!
I think Chloe could still use some of Grandma Donna's old jewelry to add to her collection! Very cute.
Loves and hugs to all :) Miss you very much :(

Laurie said...

OK.... loved the onion story and Megan's precious insight, huge smile at Abs static hair picture, and then the 3rd born daughter with her accessories -- too much! My birth order position and my habits as a toddler (on up) ;) I said to Madison -- it's me! Love each of you! C'mon December! xoxo

shively4jesus said...

I think Chloe may be a girl after my own heart :). love the accessories.