Monday, December 20, 2010

Disneyland Birthday!

Brian surprised us with a trip to Disneyland for my birthday! I had no clue and was completely surprised! He had been saving since September. Such a sweet man! The girls kept telling him that he was the best dad ever! ;)
We got up early Monday morning and got in the park around 10:30. Yippee!

First, we had to get our celebrating birthday pins!...and pose with Pluto.



Then we saw Mary Poppins and Bert! The girls loved them.


I have to say that I think Bert might of been wearing more make up then Mary. Just might of.



After riding a bunch of rides... We had to take a Mickey snack break.




Carousel! Brian cracks me up in this one.



Small World!


Lego Woody!

Mickey. One of the very few that Chloe posed with. She was not very fond of oversized moving Disney characters ;)


While Dad and the big girls went on Space Mountain, Chloe got her face painted. I dont think I have ever seen her sit still that long. lol She was so thrilled! I think that was her highlight of Disneyland.



Toy Story figurines. Abby is pretty convincing ;)
Girls in Mickey jail.
Fuzzy but oh so cute!
Cruisin in the toon town car :)
Waiting for the Christmas fireworks! Chloe was just a tad bit tired and ended up sleeping thru the whole show.
We had such a fun time. Thanks to Brian!

2 comments:

RICK said...

GREAT ASSORTMENT KERI. THANK YOU!

Shannon said...

What a fun birthday present! Have a great Christmas!