Thursday, December 9, 2010

We're back! Just kidding, we're leaving! Oy.

Well, I figured I better get back in the groove of blogging since we will be away from family and friends here pretty soon.
We will be moving back up to Hume in about 3 weeks. Wow. It makes me tired just typing it! Anyway, God has definately been teaching Brian and I (and I'm sure the kids too) patience and how to rely on Him more this year then ever before. He has been so good to us and I cannot imagine my life without Him, the Rock that I stand on! I am so thankful He never changes and loves us unconditionally.
We will, once again, miss our family and our church but we're confident that this is right for our family. Thankfully we have great friendships up there and the camp has so many areas in which to serve. We are so grateful that this is even available to us.
Okay, here is a few pictures to hold you over until I post again...probably sometime in January after the move.
Just a cute one of me and meg. Which is rare. I'm not photogenic. at all. Yes, I chopped off my hair. :)


Abby is our little helper of the family. She digs helping! I love it. Here she is raking leaves for Dad.


And here we are making Santa cookies...


Brian hanging the lights on our tree...I have to admit, we debated even putting Christmas decoration up at all this year with moving and all. But I got over it. You have to decorate for Christmas!


Taking pictures in front of the tree yesterday.... I like the goofy ones best!






4 comments:

Donna said...

Love it, love it, love it! Pictures are all sooo good. Thanks for making my day! :)

RICK said...

SO HAPPY THE TEA PARTY IS FINALLY OVER AND WE ARE TREATED TO SOME NEW IMAGES TO ENJOY. ALL GOOD. THANK YOU!

Michele said...

You all are so beautiful. I love the goofy pictures too. Your daughters just ooze happiness and laughter!

Shannon said...

I've missed your blog! I am excited for you guys even if it means packing up and moving again! I love your hair. Very cute. I am hoping that I will get to see you every once in a while if you are at Hume. Miss you all. Have a happy Christmas!