
Tuesday- Sprinklers. Chloe spent most of her time just whipping her hair back and forth...back and forth.

Well, we officially started homeschool on Wednesday. We went and got our books and met with the teacher. I really like her. We signed up for all they have to offer there at the building and I even rented out their microscope for two weeks. Abby's first assignment in Science was to learn what it means to observe. So, we observed a plant outside by looking, touching and smelling it. Then she was to record her data :) She loved it.
Meg and Abbs checking out the microscope.


Oh, I am also attempting to do preschool with Chloe. I have found some pretty useful and free curriculum online! I think I have lost my mind.

Sunday- We took a drive to Cambria today when Brian got home from church. Abby had a high fever yesterday morning and was stuck in the house all weekend so we figured we would get her out for a bit. We found a little farm called Linn's Pie Farm. Cute little farm! I think our favorite part was they had two pet peacocks, Randy and Dandy, that you could feed : )..oh and the blackberry pie :)










1 comment:
I want a slice of that blackberry pie. My fave. (Well...blueberry is first) Love the pictures and the girls learning through magnifying glasses and microscopes. Abby's squinting was so cute. Megan and her smiles and her seriousness. And Chloe flinging her wet hair, priceless. Love you all so much and miss you terribly. xoxoxo
Post a Comment