Monday, August 9, 2010

Days 214-216 Saturday thru Monday.

Saturday- Ahh, the beauty of having children that are old enough to do chores that are helpful! Megan has reached the age where it is dreamy! Megan load and unloads the dishwasher and cleans the kitchen when asked. And Abby does a great job cleaning her bedroom and the bathroom. And Chloe, well, we are working on it. She does like to give Norm food, and sometimes put the shoes in the garage...sometimes.





Sunday- Another perk of having children. Have them find your lost sandal under the couch.



Monday- Bluberries. My kids love fresh blueberries frozen. I don't remember who gave me the idea but I'm thankful! They devour them. When they go on sale, I stock up. Albertsons had a sale on Saturday for a big 18oz pkg for $2.00. So we bought 3. I should go back to see if they are still on sale and get more!
You want some now, huh?

1 comment:

RICK said...

I LIKE THE LOST SANDAL HELPER.