Brian and I have this tradition..(actually, to be honest, I think I butted in on his tradition with his Dad??) Anyway...we always point out redtail hawks when we are driving. So, we had to stop to look at this hawk at the fair. ;)
Playing baseball at the field...
Playing baseball at the field...
Megan made a pinecone birdfeeder at school on Friday. We hung it. The squirrel found it before the birds did.
Oh. And we had a squirrel stuck above our fireplace for about 12 hours. Whimpering and scratching. It was sad. But it stopped. So, we are hoping that it got out. Brian was working on taking the siding off but his friend told him to wait and see what happens. We are hoping that the noise of him hammering on the side of the house scared him so much that he found a way out.
Can you tell he LOVES when I take needless silly pictures? :) Ha! Hope you are having a great long weekend!!! Love you all!







1 comment:
We also have the tradition of pointing out hawks when we are driving!
Post a Comment