Saturday, September 12, 2009

Big Girl Stuff

I've been wanting to get Chloe out of her crib for a couple of months just to make Abby and Chloe's room less cluttered, but feared the whole battle of keeping her in a big girl bed. Anyway, I was checking out my friends blog last night and read that she put her little one in a big boy bed already and he isn't even 2 yet! So, I figured if she can do it, I sure can! So, this morning I took the crib apart and put her in the bottom bunk for her nap. She only got up 3 times before she fell asleep! Yay! I'm hoping it will be this easy tonight...
Megan had a sleepover at her friends house last night and had a blast! This is a big accomplishment because she has never actually made it the whole night at a friends house without being scared. Yay! She is exhausted though, they stayed up until 1 and woke up at 6:30!
Hope you are having a great weekend....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANKS FOR THE NEW PIX. TELL ALL YOUR SLEEPING BEAUTIES THAT GRAMPA SAYS HELLO.

Laurie said...

YES... Thank you for all the "new". And oh man do I love the new Abbs quote!!! SO precious. Way to go Chloe girl... a big girl bed!! Missing and loving you guys every day.

Laurie said...

p.s. Way to go Megan too for the sleepover. Fun times! xoxo (and WOW did you stay up late!!)

Shannon said...

Good job Chloe on the bed! She is getting so big!