Wednesday, August 19, 2009

First Day of School!

I am sitting here with one child. ONE CHILD!
I cannot believe summer is over. It feels good to start a schedule again but at the same time it sure was hard to get up when the alarm when off at 6am this morning. Abby started kindergarten. She is so excited, it is the cutest thing ever. She asked me to pray for her this morning :)
Megan started 4th grade! Wow. Last night she said "Mom, I'm almost in 5th grade you know." Ha! They are growing up so fast.
Meg and Abbs before school.



Line up! Kindergarten thru 3rd grade.



Abby at her desk.



Abby with her buddies.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

SWEET PICTURES. MAKES ME SAD NOT TO BE THERE TO BE MORE A PART OF THEIR LIVES....BUT, SEEING THESE PHOTOS IS THE NEXT BEST THING. THANKS FOR POSTING ALL THAT YOU DO.

Donna said...

I totally agree with Rick! How so very cute they look going back to school. Hugs and kisses from Grandma Donna. xoxo

Keri said...

We wish we were closer to family too. Glad you are enjoying the pics...they are the next best thing! Love you.

Shannon said...

Wow!!! Look at them all! How fun! I was thinking of Abby today as she starts kindergarten. It is fun to see the preschool class waiting in line with the big kids. Jack, Hank and Lily all wanted to wish your girls a Happy First Day of School! Hope it was a great one!

Keri said...

Hi Shannon :) I still cant believe shes in Kindergarten. Yea, it was cute to see them all lined up with the big kids! I did notice Jonathan snuck in the picture...I think Renee is homeschooling him this year and Ezra wasn't in the picture because he was home sick with strep or something..poor guy. Other than that I think they were all there huh? Give the kids hugs for me.

Laurie said...

Happy Back To School sweethearts! You guys are getting so BIG! Abbs can't wait to hear all about how kindergarten is going & Megan how much fun fourth grade is! Love you guys so much. Hope to see you soon! xoxoxo Aunt Laurie p.s. love your first day of school pictures! You look happy & excited! :) xoxo