BEAUTIES I tell ya! Love those pictures. And the one of Chloe on Uncle Billy's shoulders was darling. They are getting too big! Will we make it up there before they are in high school?! Lovin you...
Laurie couldn't have said it any better! LOVE the pictures, they are such cuties, and I like the dark background. Only wish I could see them ballet in person!! :( Loves and hugs from Grandma Donna. xoxo
Hi Donna! Would love to sit with you at one of those ballet recitals! We could ooh and ahh together, and make comments about the REAL stars of the show ;) Sending you a hug!
3 comments:
BEAUTIES I tell ya! Love those pictures. And the one of Chloe on Uncle Billy's shoulders was darling. They are getting too big! Will we make it up there before they are in high school?! Lovin you...
Laurie couldn't have said it any better! LOVE the pictures, they are such cuties, and I like the dark background. Only wish I could see them ballet in person!! :(
Loves and hugs from Grandma Donna.
xoxo
Hi Donna! Would love to sit with you at one of those ballet recitals! We could ooh and ahh together, and make comments about the REAL stars of the show ;) Sending you a hug!
Post a Comment