Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wednesday....Thats all I have folks.

So I managed to take some pictures today in the midst of total chaos. Chloe has officially reached her terrible twos.

Oh my goodness. She is crazy. I love her. But she is crazy. I feel sorry for my neighbors.

Here she is watercoloring with Abby! Bad idea. If you look closely..she ate the watercolors.

And here she is with Daddy. Her favorite person in the whole wide world. He is also my favorite person in the whole wide world. What a coincidence!

1 comment:

Michele said...

I think Emily is following in Chloe's footsteps because she too eats everything! She's even biting up carpet fibers. I was hoping it was going to be a short-lived habit but it looks like it might last awhile. :-) And daddy is Emily's favorite person too. Which makes his heart swell. :-) Daddy's and their little girls.