But I do have a few quick funny stories to share with you...
Today we all cleaned Lily's cage. Chloe thought it was great to drink out of Lily's water bottle any chance she could get. Not really funny. Really gross actually. But thought I would share it with you to point out one of the reasons why I thought it would be wise to walk around the lake today : 0
Yesterday, someone mysteriously blessed us with a brand new picnic table while we were eating at the dining hall! What a blessing. Anyway, Abbs said..."We should write them a thank you note and say thank you for wasting money on us!"
Today Megan and Abby wanted icecream after lunch for dessert. I told them they needed to wait until I was done doing what I was doing and if they asked again they wouldn't get any...
About 10 minutes later (I must admit I did forget) Megan asked "Mom, did we run out of bowls?"

Otter pops after running in the sprinklers yesterday...

5 comments:
GREAT TO SEE THOSE LITTLE BEAUTIES HAVING FUN IN THE SUN. ENJOYED THEIR COMMENTS AS WELL.
LOL!! Great stories! Me and Madison had a good laugh :) LOVE the stuff kids say... and Megan -- VERY smart way to GENTLY remind you're Mom's overworked forgetful mind! ;) Sending love, love, love all the way to Hume -- missin' you girls and Bri something fierce! xoxo
p.s. More LOL... just saw you added that to your "Things we never thought we'd say" list! So funny. And so gross. Actually -- such a "Chloe" experiment!! xo
Funny stuff! LOL!! Thanks for the giggles. Love to all, xoxoxo
Your girls crack me up! Too smart!!!
Post a Comment