Sunday, March 22, 2009

Silly Pictures

Sorry family..I have been so bad with the blog lately...once again I will try to make more of an effort ;)
Just discovered these pictures on our little camera...taken when Meg and I were coming home from seeing my Dad in Santa Ynez...which is a 5 hour drive. Think she was bored?

2 comments:

Michele said...

She's so cute! Creative way to preoccupy her for the 3 and a half to 4 hour drive. I'll have to remember that one - when Emily is coordinated enough to push a button, of course.

Keri said...

pretty cute huh? she also made movies of herself and her stuffed animals but i figured the pictures were enough ;) oh and it may take you 3 1/2 hours to get home but dont forget we have to go up the mountain for and hour and a half! ;)