Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Chloe!

Didn't do too much for Chloe bears 2nd birthday today, but we did manage to have a little family birthday party for her.

Here she is blowing out the candles to her funfetti cake! (my favorite picture)



And... here she is anxiously awaiting to get a piece of her cake! look at her hands :)






And... here she is waiting longingly for the forgotten fork!



Finally!



I tried to take pictures of her througout the day but she doesn't like the camera too much. Its a miracle if I get an actual real smile in a picture...for an example....( here she is after I made the cake today...)


Here she is talking to Grandpa on the phone...



And last but not least...playing with her new Princess ball...


1 comment:

Michele said...

Happy birthday big girl! You're growing up too fast! That funfetti cake looks awesome!!