Saturday, December 13, 2008

Birthday

Today is my birthday..and I woke up to snow! I love it. Anyway, I've had a wonderful day of pampering from Brian. As I type this he is making me one of my favorite desserts and just got done giving the kids a bath. AND he even willingly changed poopy diapers. What a man.
The girls also made me presents...and cleaned their rooms this morning before I woke up. I am so spoiled.

Here we are a couple of hours ago before we headed out to play in the snow and go to dinner at the OK Chalet.

3 comments:

Scott and Shelly said...

Happy birthday, a day late! I love you!

Gracey Camp. said...

Happy Birthday, two days late!!! Hope it was great, the snow looks beautiful looking out your window. I am sure it looks colder from outside! :) Have you checked Shelly's blog lately? I can't complain about a high of 44 degrees here today. We saw Susie at Target today! Ava was so impressed she saw Abby's grandma! Love ya!

shively4jesus said...

What an adorable family! Happy Birthday...really, really late!