Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Cat Haven Christmas Party

Brian had his Department Christmas Party last night. We went to the Cat Haven thats a little down the mountain. I was a bit skeptical about the whole cat zoo thing but we actually really enjoyed it. It was VERY cold but still had fun. Heres a few pictures to share with you. The Cat Haven cats are regularly shown on Leno and Ellen Degenares. I was surprised on how normal the owner was... I guess I was picturing some old lady by herself with 800 cats or something ;)
Heres a few pictures from last night....

The ride down the mountain...




This guy has had these tigers since they were a couple weeks old...it was amazing to see them so loving with him.


Oh and it took me awhile to see this kitty..because it was stalking us. So comforting.

So neat to see them up close.

There were many more but you'll have to go see for yourself ;)
We also went to a new mexican food restaurant in Dunlap! We are excited because now if we want to get off the mountain but dont want to drive more than an hour, we now have a chioce between pizza and mexican food. yea!

No comments: