Friday, September 30, 2011

The pretty new dutch oven! AKA Gerty.


I got myself a pretty new cast iron dutch oven. I really debated getting it. But I have wanted one for so long and it was cheap. So I just went for it. I saved some money from cleaning cabins and just did it. But I kinda wished I would of waited and read reviews..because its an off brand and its known to crack :( So hopefully if I baby it... it will be nice to me and last! Anyway, I made potroast in it and it was wonderful! Isn't she pretty?

3 comments:

Laurie said...

BEAUTIFUL!! Would almost make me WANT to cook more! :) Seriously the prettiest dutch oven I've ever seen. Missing you. And my brother. And those 3 adorable movie watchers. My heart did a painful tug when I opened the blog to their sweet faces. Share my love with all of them (Brian too!) and for you to sis. Hugs and a happy week!

Laurie said...

oops. It must be late. The above should have read
"...and for you TOO sis...."
wouldn't do for a teacher of English to be seen making these kinds of mistakes!! haha. G'night family! :)

Donna said...

Keri, that is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life!!! Hang on to it, sweetie. It's a keeper. Just like Brian! ;]

P.S. Hi, pretty Laurie!!