Saturday, August 20, 2011

Tuesday the 9th thru Monday the 15th- out of commission.


Okay. So I got a little behind on my picture a day thing. I had a good reason...trust me ;) We'll start back up from the 16th.
But since I was out of commission on these days...that meant that Brian had to take over. He just had one mishap. The microwave still smells like burnt plastic ;)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING THEY MAKE YOU EAT ON THOSE SURVIVOR SHOWS.

Donna said...

LOL!! Oooops.....

Laurie said...

Repulsive! I am trying to figure out what it was SUPPOSED to be ha ha. Nice one Bri... nothing like a little microwave, organic, ??????? (fill in food item here). Love you guys and sweet Keri I hope you are very back in commission and feeling fine. Need to catch up on report after the last dr. appt. xoxoxo