Monday, June 27, 2011

#8-sewing.

I don't have any cute pictures of the girls from today. Sorry...

But wait! Don't leave yet! I don't think I have shown you all some of my pillows I made! My friend, Sarah is teaching me how to sew... my first project was the couch pillows.




I bought some burlap and a sharpie and wah lah! New pillows :) I am so proud of these puppies....I never thought I'd learn how to sew.

4 comments:

Deanna said...

Hi Keri! LOVE the pillows! You did an amazing job! A big HELLO and so much love to all of you! I miss you guys, think of and pray for you all every day! oxoxox Deanna

Keri said...

Thanks sis! We love and miss you too..so much. Thanks for saying hello..and liking my pillows. ;)

Donna said...

The pillows look great Ker! Nice job!! One question, what does 5298 mean? lol

Keri said...

thanks mom :) 5298 is our anniversary!