Saturday, May 7, 2011

last couple of weeks.

Chloe's cute little feet kickin it on the dock.




This last Thursday was the girls ballet recital. Man, I have some cute girls! They did great, I can't wait til next year! Heres a short clip of Abby and Chloe during the practice right before the recital. They are in the front middle. Chloe is by herself at first :)


The ballet class picture.


Lets see. We've been having fun the past couple weeks with the weather been so beautiful!

Chloe and I thought we would go feed the ducks yesterday. She was just thrilled. There ended up being one duck. So we fed him. a lot. :)



Where's Mr. Duck? There he is!


More fishing with Dad! I think we caught one this time...but it was right after the fishermens conference. So, we telling ourselves that is why we stunk ;)





Daffodils blooming! I'm a happy woman.



Jog a thon. The girls did amazing. They are such hard workers! I love it. Megan ran 34 laps. Abby 33 laps. That is 4 miles. Four!!! Oh and Chloe ran 4 laps :) Thank you to all of you that contributed. Our little school appreciates it!


1 comment:

Donna said...

Such cute pictures! Thanks Keri. I loved the recital clip. Love to all XOXO