Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Birthday, Ballet and my window frame :)

How is it that my life is busier now that I live out in the boondocks again? It's a more controlled busy though. I like it.

Here is Chloe practicing her ballet. Very, very cute I might add.


Brian birthday was yesterday! We made 3 homemade pizzas and German Chocolate Cupcakes...and a few of our old Joshua Students came over to celebrate with us. Good times!



Last but not least, I finished my latest project. And I am really happy with it. I love that Costco does 11X14's for 2.99. Great price.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GRACIAS

Michele said...

I LOVE the pictures on the wall! Costco is fabulous for enlargements. Do the girls have ballet class up there at Hume or do you have to come down the mountain?

Keri said...

Thanks Michele! The girls have ballet class up here. Such a blessing, they love it.