
Oh, I wish I brought my camera with me last night. Brian and I went to a Valentines Dinner up at Joshua. It was a nice 5 course dinner, that included a nice photo and live entertainment...oh and the best part was the babysitting in our house! This is the second year that Joshua students put it on to raise money for the Israel trip....and someone paid our donation! What a blessing....we don't know who did it, but are so thankful for our time away.
Lets see, my favorite part of the week would be Megans story about Chloe.
Chloe wanted to go outside in the snow with Megan and I let her go. But I reminded Megan
that she was in charge and she needed to keep Chloe within the boundaries. (basically, stay away from the creek) So, they went out.
Megan later told me her conversation with Chloe.
Meg- "Chloe you need to stay in the boundaries. Mom put me in charge, so you need to listen to me."
Chloe with her arms on her hips and super loud- "I had GROWING PAINS last night so that means I am ALL GROWED UP!"
Ha!
Have a great weekend :)

1 comment:
OH SO CUTE! THANK YOU, THANK YOU.
Post a Comment