Anyway, here are pictures of the house for my mom and whoever else is curious! (Lori and Dee) ;) I still have a lot of decorating and organizing to do, but it's coming together.
Outside of house.

Living room.


Kitchen. I love it. So much room to cook!!
Dining room.

Laundry room. Never actually have had a laundry room before! Love all the storage in here.

Megs room.
Guest/Girls bathroom. There is a little hallway and door behind the door that you can see that connects to the laundry room. Does that make sense?

Abby and Chloes room.

Our bedroom. You can't see it, but I put my black hutch in here and put all our books in it. Looks pretty! I really like our bedroom.

Our bathroom. I love the storage in here.You also walk to the right and the toilet and shower are there. Oh. and don't mind the foggy mirrors. Someone just took a shower. :)

And there you have it. It fits our family so well. So thankful.
Thank you Rick for helping and seeing us off. You have been such a blessing to us and so understanding. We love you.


8 comments:
NEW HOUSE, SAME KIDS. NOT A BAD ARRANGEMENT. LOOKS GOOD, AND THANKS FOR ALL THE PIX.
The house is beautiful!!! You have a laundry room and BIG kitchen! I guess I hadn't been on here for a while, so I had to look at all the pictures... now no time left to comment! PS: But I did love Abby in the toy story box... oh, and I can't believe you are that unpacked already! Love ya!
Oh my goodness, what a beautiful place!! I love the dark wood, the kitchen, beds, bath, everything! Love it, love it. Now I'll just have to see it in person someday! :) Thanks for posting these Keri. Love to all.
Oh, wow, what a great home! you have made it look like you have been there forever already.. :)
Glad you are safely there, and getting settled. Your bedroom furniture fits nicely, and everything looks so good. I love the kitchen too.
Now try and relax and enjoy your life without the wondering where you will live next..
Sure do miss all of you darlings. I don't know when I will get to see you again, but will check out your blog and stay connected that way until I can see you in person! Love you oodles and oodles
PS love the Disneyland pictures too
Yay, I am so excited you guys are back up there!! Can't wait to see you all at Unite :)
I really love it! What a cool house and you've already made it look so good. I wish I could come over and visit. Glad you are getting settled.
Thanks guys! Susie I will call you soon. Lindsay, you better come over when you come up! And Shannon, I so wish you could come over and visit. I miss you. and your family!
What a great home! THat is awesome.. We are coming to Hume Feb. 12th Lord willing.. so we'll see you then hopefully! Love, the Moore
Post a Comment