
Its that time again. I started knitting again, just finished a scarf for a friend and Megan. I'm excited because I figured out that I don't need to get all fancy to knit a nice scarf.... big needles and bulky yarn produces a cute scarf really quick. I also found some really cute berets that uses bulky yarn that I want to knit, like this one (this one is by a gal called pixiebell, she sells her patterns on etsy.com)...
I think I found a cute yarn store in Fresno too! So, all I need now is money! ha!


2 comments:
Hey sis... you are so talented! And the 2 models you hired are just beautiful! Tis the season for you to remind me that I DON'T KNOW HOW TO KNIT. Tried it. It didn't "take". ;) Ah well. p.s. wish we could work on a syllacrostic together while you knit and I read/write. :( miss you! xoxo
Aw..I miss you too. Yep, we need to hang out soon. Superbowl will be fun!! Love you...
Post a Comment