Hi Keri! I've done a terrible job updated our blog...so I've been missing out on remembering to check yours too. Tonight, JT and I were cracking up at the past two months of stories! Now that it's summer, I'm going try to remember to have the kids check your blog... wait... maybe they can just post for me!!! :)
3 comments:
What pretty little girls. :-)
Hi Keri! I've done a terrible job updated our blog...so I've been missing out on remembering to check yours too. Tonight, JT and I were cracking up at the past two months of stories! Now that it's summer, I'm going try to remember to have the kids check your blog... wait... maybe they can just post for me!!! :)
so adorable! love singing in the shower & chloe playing in the sink while staying very ready for you to take a picture! too funny!
Post a Comment